- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup tortilla chips, finely crushed
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 1⁄3 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first three ingredients.
- Dip chicken in lime juice mixture and then coat with tortilla chips.
- Place chicken in ungreased baking dish and bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Combine salsa and cilantro and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake 5-7 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.