1/1 Photo of Cilantro & Cheddar Drop Biscuits
I threw this together...tryin' to get into switchin' things up. I thought they were amazing and so did my family! They are very easy to whip together as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Mix the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder together.
- 22. Add the shortening, and cut in until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 33. Stir in the buttermilk.
- 44. Add in remaining ingredients. (Cheese, Onions, Garlic, & Cilantro).
- 55. Preheat oven to 425°, drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheet.
- 66. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cilantro & Cheddar Drop Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.5
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.0 mg
- Sodium 587.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 7.8 g