I threw this together...tryin' to get into switchin' things up. I thought they were amazing and so did my family! They are very easy to whip together as well.
- 1. Mix the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder together.
- 2. Add the shortening, and cut in until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 3. Stir in the buttermilk.
- 4. Add in remaining ingredients. (Cheese, Onions, Garlic, & Cilantro).
- 5. Preheat oven to 425°, drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheet.
- 6. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.