Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this on www.beefitswhatsfordinner.com and it looks easy and mouth-watering. Preparation time includes marinating time.
- 2 (8 ounce) beef round tip steaks, cut 1 inch thick
- salt (optional)
- 2⁄3 cup Italian dressing, prepared
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl.
- Place beef steaks and marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn steaks to coat.
- Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade.
- Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
- Grill, covered, 11 to 13 minutes for medium rare doneness, turning once. (Do not overcook.).
- Season with salt, as desired.
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS: Chopped fresh cilantro, chopped tomato, sliced avocado, dairy sour cream.