Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Costco recipe magazine. Posted for safe keeping.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 -6 ounces tilapia fillets
- cooking spray
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Combine the first three ingredients and wprinkle over both sides of the fish.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat and coat the pan and both sides of the fish with cooking spray.
- Place the fish in the pan and cook for three minutes on each side, or until it flakes with a fork.
- Place the fish on a serving platter and squeeze the lemon wedges over the fish.
- Place the butter and remaining ingredients in a small bowl and stir until blended, serve with the fish.
My family's under the impression I'm out to make every tilapia recipe that's out there in the world. Wonder where they got THAT idea hummmmm...?? Loooved the cilantro in this one.
I am rating the combination of flavors for this dish, because I used a different method to cook it. Friends and family alike enjoyed this one; I put the tilapia in a piece of foil and mixed the melted butter with the other ingredients and spooned it evenly over th fish; sealed the foil and grilled about 4 minutes on each side! Delish! Served with Recipe #191864 for a perfect pairing!