1/1 Photo of Cilantro-Butter Salmon and Vegetables in Parchment
What's Cooking?'s Note:
A quick and easy way to make a complete gourmet meal in one little pouch - The parchment seals in moisture, making the salmon stay tender and the vegetables become delightfully flavorful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 boneless salmon fillet (approximately 1/2 lb)
- 1/4 cup leek, sliced thinly
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 tablespoon cilantro chutney (coriander chutney) or 1 tablespoon pureed fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon ghee or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- parchment paper (One 15x20 inch piece)
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2One side of the parchment paper, place 1/2 the butter.
- 3On top of the butter, arrange sliced leeks and julienned carrots.
- 4Spread chutney or cilantro puree on salmon and place the salmon fillet on top of the vegetables. Place the remaining butter on top. Sprinkle with fresh ground pepper and no more than a pinch of salt.
- 5Fold the other side of the parchment paper over the salmon. Roll and crimp edges together to create a tightly-sealed half-moon shaped packet. Place packet on baking sheet and bake for 15-25 minutes (depending on thickness of fillet). Remove from oven and allow to sit for 3-5 minutes.
- 6To serve, place the packet on a dinner plate and create two slashes on the top of the paper in the shape of an X.
- 7Peel back paper and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cilantro-Butter Salmon and Vegetables in Parchment
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.7
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 99.0 mg
- Sodium 207.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 32.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: