Recipe by karen
A friend of a friend brought this to a party of mine. At the time, I didn't really care for raw onions or tomatoes, and I was shocked that I liked this so much. This is definitely a wonderful summer crowd pleaser.
Top Review by nemokitty
This was delicious for dipping our chips with this weekend. I didn't have cumin seeds so I just used cumin and used vidalia onions. Yummy! Made for Zaar 1-2-3 Hits Tag Game 2011.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 16 ounces canned corn, drained (shoe peg or sweet white corn)
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped (or vidalia onions)
- 30 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons light olive oil (not extra virgin)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tomatoes, chopped (2-4 tomatoes)