Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 amish skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 large poblano chile, seeded and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8 12 inch wooden skewers, soaked in water for 4 hours
- 1 orange, cut in half
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Toss all the ingredients together (except for the whole orange) and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Alternate the chicken and poblano chile pieces on the wooden skewers and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place the skewers on a pre-heated grill over a moderate flame and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until the chicken is cooked.
- Season once more with salt and pepper and squeeze a fresh orange over the cooked chicken kabobs.
Very good! The chicken was tasty and moist, and it was a hit with my four year old too! I did cut back on the olive oil, and let it marinate for a good part of the afternoon. I also didn't have a lime, so I substituted lemon juice and it worked great! Thanks for posting!