My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 amish skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 large poblano chile, seeded and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8 12 inch wooden skewers, soaked in water for 4 hours
- 1 orange, cut in half
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1Toss all the ingredients together (except for the whole orange) and marinate for 30 minutes.
- 2Alternate the chicken and poblano chile pieces on the wooden skewers and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 3Place the skewers on a pre-heated grill over a moderate flame and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until the chicken is cooked.
- 4Season once more with salt and pepper and squeeze a fresh orange over the cooked chicken kabobs.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cilantro and Orange Chicken Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.8
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 78.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 28.1 g