Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh and easy to make salsa that can be served as a dip with spicy snacks
- 4 tablespoons cilantro, roughly chopped with the stalks
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 150 ml olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground salt and pepper
- Blitz all the ingredients in the food processor (not blender) till you get a smooth grainy consistency.
- Check seasoning and add more oil if required.
- Serve with spicy snacks or chips.
I worked and worked with this recipe and could not get it to work. I poured it out.