Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe was found on a bunch of fresh cilantro. It would be ideal used on vegetables, such as corn; pasta, potatoes or rice, etc. I prefer this best with corn on the cob!
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature (not margarine)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 small garlic clove, finely minced (optional)
- In small mixing bowl, cream butter.
- Mix in the cilantro, lime juice, red pepper flakes and (garlic if using.).
- Season with salt to taste.
- Cover and chill for at least one hour.
Very good! This butter, once softened a bit, spread well on fresh baked bread. Good flavor while not being overwhelming, the blend of flavors was perfect. Thanks for a good recipe!