Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe for a dressing that is being served at a Tex-Mex restaurant in Utah. It is fabulous, and do easy! The cooking time is for the time in fridge.
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup milk or 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 jalapenos, chopped seeds & membranes removed
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- Mix the dressing mix, milk (buttermilk if using) and mayonnaise until well blended.
- Let sit until thickened in fridge, about 30 minutes.
- Put dressing in a blender, and add jalapenos and cilantro and puree all together.