Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a spicy salad dressing that goes very well with for example Ceasar salad. Cilantro and chilies are widely used in Tex-Mex cooking and this recipe puts those flavours in a more modern (and healthy) setting.
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces canned green chilies, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup feta or 1⁄4 cup Cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Process until coarsely chopped.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.