- 9 medium shrimp
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 Belgian endive, thinly sliced
- 2 cups mesclun
- 1⁄4 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 20 chives, chopped
- 1⁄2 mango, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 Hass avocado, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro almond pesto sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate shrimp in lemon juice.
- Steam shrimp.
- Chill shrimp.
- Toss greens with 1/2 of the cilantro almond pesto.
- Plate greens and tope them with mango, avocado and peppers.
- Toss shrimp with remaining pesto. Place shrimp on top of salad.
- Garnish with chives.