Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Low calorie, egg and oil free, great tasting aioli sauce. Use for garnishing a plate of meat or vegetables. Replace cilantro with an equal amount of fresh mint leaves and a pinch of thyme and rosemary for garnishing lamb.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon yellow mustard (adds flavor and color)
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (adds flavor and color)
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro (chopped fresh)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- whisk milk and corn starch together on low heat till begins to thicken.
- put thickened mixture and next 6 ingredients in blender till thick.
- this is your almond mayo.
- next blend together with remaining ingredients.