Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
The note on the original recipe states that this recipe requires totally uninterrrupted atention so make sure you can attend to them. From a kosher cookbook called Kosher Kitchen Kabaret submitted by Myra Neuhof.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 ounces walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup mini chocolate chip
- confectioners' sugar
- Beat margarine and sugar until light.
- Beat in eggs. Add rest of ingredients and mix well.
- Place batter by small teaspoonfuls far apart on well greased cookie sheet(s). Probably have to do this in 4 batches.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 10 minutes until edges and undersides are well browned. If not adequately browned, it won't roll. Loosen each cookie immediately and roll up while hot.
- Place rolled up cookies on a napkin lined plate and sprinkle with confectioners sugar when cooled. Do this until process until you use up all the batter.