The note on the original recipe states that this recipe requires totally uninterrrupted atention so make sure you can attend to them. From a kosher cookbook called Kosher Kitchen Kabaret submitted by Myra Neuhof.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat margarine and sugar until light.
- 2Beat in eggs. Add rest of ingredients and mix well.
- 3Place batter by small teaspoonfuls far apart on well greased cookie sheet(s). Probably have to do this in 4 batches.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees F. for 10 minutes until edges and undersides are well browned. If not adequately browned, it won't roll. Loosen each cookie immediately and roll up while hot.
- 5Place rolled up cookies on a napkin lined plate and sprinkle with confectioners sugar when cooled. Do this until process until you use up all the batter.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cigar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.3
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 59.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g