Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounds like it would be good and a 'snap' to make.
- 2 cups apple cider or 2 cups apple juice
- 4 teaspoons red cinnamon candies
- 4 slices apples, thinly sliced (optional)
- In a 4-cup measure combine apple cider and cinnamon candies. Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power for 4 to 5 minutes or until candies dissolve and the cider is steaming hot, stirring once.
- Serve in mugs.
- Garnish with apple slices, if desired.
Very nice and warm drink. Made it for our Valetines dinner, on a cold winter day. Let the apples soak in the cider for a couple of minutes for a very tasty treat. Made for Football pool Superbowl win.
This was a real treat. I loved it. What a great way to drink a cup of hot cider. Mmmm-Mmmmm good. Made for Comfort Cafe - Snow Queen Round 1/10. Thanks for sharing this simple, "snappy" drink.
What a great treat, it was quick and easy to make, even easier to enjoy. I adore hot apple and cider drinks, this one is a keeper. I will make certain to always have cinnamon hearts on hand, just for this tasty drink. Thanks so much for sharing this sweet and spicy cider recipe, which we will be enjoying often.