- 680.38 g beets, peeled and cut into wedges
- 680.38 g parsnips, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 680.38 g baby carrots, peeled or 680.38 g carrots, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 59.16 ml brown sugar
- 59.16 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml apple cider vinegar
- 453.59 g shiitake mushrooms or 453.59 g cremini mushroom, cleaned and stemmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450°F
- Place the vegetables in two small roasting pans.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, oil, and vinegar.
- Pour over the vegetables and toss to coat well. Cook until tender, about 1 hour, stirring halfway.
- Add the mushrooms during the last 10 minutes, toss to coat well, and finish roasting.
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.