Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 10 mins
A great tangy-sweet apple-pork chop recipe. If you use thinner chops, decrease the cooking time.
Make and share this Cider Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Add first 3 ingredients in a plastic zip-lock bag; add chops.
- Seal bag and shake to coat chops well.
- Take chops out of the bag and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter; add chops and cook 5 minutes on each side or until browned.
- In a greased 13x9 inch baking dish, place the apples evenly.
- Top with raisins and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Place chops on top and drizzle with cider.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until pork chops are done.