Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
A great tangy-sweet apple-pork chop recipe. If you use thinner chops, decrease the cooking time.
Make and share this Cider Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Add first 3 ingredients in a plastic zip-lock bag; add chops.
- Seal bag and shake to coat chops well.
- Take chops out of the bag and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter; add chops and cook 5 minutes on each side or until browned.
- In a greased 13x9 inch baking dish, place the apples evenly.
- Top with raisins and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Place chops on top and drizzle with cider.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until pork chops are done.
Loved this recipe! I made it for my husband and parents for Valentine's Day and it was a big hit! It turned out extremely moist and tender. I added half the raisins, apples and brown sugar and it was perfectly sweet for us.
Yum! My college roommate and I tried these and they were great! I also shared the recipe with my mom, who made it for the little ones (minus the raisins, since they don't like them). Now she loves it too!
NurseDi, Tried these and YUM! Changed it just a bit. Had a large can of yams on hand so put these down as a bottom layer then followed you recipe to a tee. Sooo good! Thanks for posting! Barb