1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
A great tangy-sweet apple-pork chop recipe. If you use thinner chops, decrease the cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add first 3 ingredients in a plastic zip-lock bag; add chops.
- 2Seal bag and shake to coat chops well.
- 3Take chops out of the bag and set aside.
- 4In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter; add chops and cook 5 minutes on each side or until browned.
- 5In a greased 13x9 inch baking dish, place the apples evenly.
- 6Top with raisins and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- 7Place chops on top and drizzle with cider.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until pork chops are done.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cider Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (556 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 719.6
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 90.3 mg
- Sodium 716.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 113.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 88.7 g
- Protein 25.6 g