Prep 2 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this recipe in Family Fun Magazine. My hubby thinks it is the best pork chop recipe ever. We like it with mashed potatoes or egg noodles.
- 4 pork chops
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley, fresh, minced
- egg noodles or mashed potatoes
- Brown the chops in butter in a covered skillet over low heat for 15 min, turning frequently.
- Add the cider and cook the chips, covered for 10 mone minute.
- Remove them to a platter and add the mustard, cream, salt, pepper and parsley to the skillet.
- Whisk the sauce over low heat until slightly thickened.
- Pour the sauce over the chops and serve with noodles or mashed potatoes.
I made this recipe once a long time ago and have since been looking for it EVERYWHERE! Delicious, thank you so much for posting!