Lovely diabetic dessert, or for all to enjoy! (from diabetic cooking) Dietary exchanges 2 fruit, 1 fat
- Bring apple cider and cinnamon stick to a boil in small sauce pan over high heat.
- Let boil, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until liquid is reduced to about 1/2 cup.
- Add apples; cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until apples are just tender.
- Gently remove apple halves and poaching liquid from saucepan.
- Refrigerate until cooled.
- Combine yogurt and ground cinnamon in small bowl;reserve 1 tablespoon.
- Divide remaining yogurt mixture evenly among 2 dessert dishes.
- Place apple halves on top of sauce.
- Sprinkle each apple half with toasted pecans.
- Drizzle with reserved yogurt sauce.