Recipe by daisygrl64
Another Land-O-Lakes recipe. This is a very easy recipe and looks really good. I haven't tried it yet, but if you do please let me know.
- 4 -5 lbs boneless ham, fully cooked
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄4 cup country-style dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- apple (red, green, and yellow apple slices)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350*F.
- place ham in a 13x9 baking pan.
- pour apple cider over ham.
- in medium bowl stir together remaining ingredients (except apples).
- spoon sauce over entire ham.
- bake, basting every 15 minutes with pan juices for 60 to 70 minutes or until heated through.
- serve carved ham with pan juices, garnish with apple slices.