- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider or 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar or 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a zip-lock plastic bag; add in chicken, seal, and shake to coat.
- Melt butter in skillet; add chicken and cook 4 minutes.
- Turn chicken over; add cranberries, juice, and vinegar; cook 5 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve chicken over cooked rice; spoon the glaze left in the pan over the chicken.