Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This variation of traditional cider punch would be great served using a hollowed pumpkin shell as the punch bowl.
- 1 gallon apple cider or 1 gallon apple juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon whole allspice
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine the cider, juices, and sugar.
- Heat and stir till concentrates thaw and sugar dissolves. Tie cloves and allspice in a cheesecloth bag. Add to the cider mixture. Heat just to boiling. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 20 min,, stirring ocasionally.
- Remove spice bag and discard.
- Serve hot or cold over ice.