1/1 Photo of Cider Baked Pork Chops
2 hrs 20 mins
From The Anglers' Rest, Fingle Bridge, Exeter., Britian
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200C (400F).
- 2Grease a shallow baking dish.
- 3Place apples, onions, and mushrooms on the bottom of the dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Lay the pork chops on top and pour the cider over.
- 5Mix cheese and breadcrumbs and sprinkle over chops.
- 6Bake, uncovered, for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or until chops are cooked through.
- 7Serve, garnished with watercress.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cider Baked Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.7
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 98.7 mg
- Sodium 288.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 30.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: