1/1 Photo of Cider and Tequila Hot Toddy
Some warm holiday cheer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan heat cider and cranberry juice cocktail just until hot (do not let boil) and remove from heat.
- 2Stir in tequila and liqueur.
- 3Serve toddies in mugs, garnished with lime slices.
- 4Makes about 6 cups.
- 5Note: To spice up a little: add cinnamon sticks, a little cloves, allspice and nutmeg.
- 6You can garnish with the above listed lime slices or also add orange slices.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cider and Tequila Hot Toddy
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: