- 4 cups apple cider
- 1 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 1⁄2 cup tequila
- 1⁄4 cup triple sec or 1⁄4 cup other orange-flavored liqueur
- lime slice, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan heat cider and cranberry juice cocktail just until hot (do not let boil) and remove from heat.
- Stir in tequila and liqueur.
- Serve toddies in mugs, garnished with lime slices.
- Makes about 6 cups.
- Note: To spice up a little: add cinnamon sticks, a little cloves, allspice and nutmeg.
- You can garnish with the above listed lime slices or also add orange slices.