Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Don't worry there will be enough for Lunch tomorrow.. This is a recipe my mom uses for her Tetrazzini that I absolutely love.. Tip: When adding your Chicken Broth just add enough to make mixture "soupy"!!
- 3 cups cooked chicken, boiled (Cubed)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles (cooked)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 10 ounces cream of celery soup
- 2 cups grated cheese (I prefer Velvetta)
- 2 -4 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In saucepan sautee onions in butter till tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in Cream of Celery soup,sour cream, cooked chicken, cooked noodles,and garlic powder.
- Add Chicken Broth till "soupy".
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Pour into Shallow 3 quart Casserole dish
- Top with Grated Cheese.
- Bake covered 20 minutes.