An old fashioned recipe that is often seen on the serving tray in our area. A delightful cookie that adds variety to the cookie jar.The serving depends on cookie size - dainty cookies make for larger yield.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 lb butter
- 2 3/4 cups flour (pre-sifted all purpose)
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar (powdered icing sugar)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1Cut the butter into the flour and rub with fingertips.
- 2Add rest of ingredients and knead dough a few minutes; refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- 3Roll out 1/2 thick and cut out small cookie circles.
- 4Bake on a buttered cookie sheet in a moderate 375 degree oven for 10 minutes or until golden.
- 5Remove from cookie sheet and cool.
- 6Make filling - beat the eggs with sugar
- 7Add the butter in small portions beating at low speed, add the rest of the ingredients.
- 8Spread one teaspoon of filling over 1 cookie, cover with another ( the amount of filling per cookie varies with cookie size)
- 9Refrigerate one hour.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ciasteczka Z Czekolada (Polish Chocolate Sandwich Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.4
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 88.7 mg
- Sodium 139.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 3.6 g