1/5 Photos of Ciabatta With Hints of Rosemary / Bread Machine
The dough is a moist dough be sure not to be tempted to add more flour! You'll get nice pockets of air in this flat irregular shaped bread. be sure to use Bread flour
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Place the biga ingredients in machine according to your manufactures directions. My machine calls for wet first then top with dry.
- 3Set machine for dough cycle, press start and let kneed for 5 minutes. Shut machine off and let rise over night at least 12 hours.
- 5Place the wet ingredients over the biga then top with flour and rosemary. Place salt, sugar and yeast in separate corners.
- 6Set machine to basic dough setting press start.
- 7When finished remove dough to two bowls covered with an oiled plastic wrap.
- 8Place in a draft free warm place and let rise till tripled in size. About 1 hour.
- 9Flour 2 cookie sheet pans.
- 10Carefully place each dough onto pans. With floured hands shape dough into a rectangle one inch deep. Try not to release any of the air bubbles that were made during the rise.
- 11Sprinkle dough with flour and let rise again in a draft free warm place for 30 minutes.
- 12Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 13Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 14Spraying with water during baking gives a crisp crust. Or you can place a couple ice cubes in the oven to release steam which will produce a crisp crust.
Browse Our Top Sourdough Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sourdough Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ciabatta With Hints of Rosemary / Bread Machine
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.0
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 179.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g