Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
You can use beef, paneer or lamb.
Make and share this Ciabatta Sandwich Filling recipe from Food.com.
- Thinly slice the chicken breast.
- Marinate chicken with soy sauce, mustard, salt, both peppers, hp sauce and lemon juice.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10-15 minutes until onion is gold brown. Push the mixture to one side of the frying pan.
- Add the chicken with all marinade in the pan and stir-fry for 7-8 minutes until tender.
- Stir the onion and chicken together.
- Serve in ciabatta bread.