When it is HOT outside and you don't feel like turning on the stove or oven - make these sandwiches!! BonAppetit is where I found this recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoncini pepper, packed
- 5 teaspoons pepperoncini pepper juice, from jars
- 3 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce
- 2 ciabatta rolls, halved horizontally
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, sliced
- 2 ounces salami
- 2 ounces prosciutto
- 2 ounces black forest ham
- 1 1/2 cups fresh arugula
- 1Mix artichoke hearts, peperoncini, juice from peperoncini, onion, capers, oregano, and chili-garlic sauce in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Arrange rolls, cut side up, on work surface.
- 3Spread artichoke mixture over, dividing equally.
- 4Divide provolone cheese, then deli meats and arugula between the bottom 2 halves.
- 5Cover each with roll tops.
- 6Cut sandwich diagonally in half and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ciabatta Deli Sandwich With Pepperoncini and Artichokes
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.2
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 1732.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 26.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pepperoncini pepper juice