Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
When it is HOT outside and you don't feel like turning on the stove or oven - make these sandwiches!! BonAppetit is where I found this recipe!
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced pepperoncini pepper, packed
- 5 teaspoons pepperoncini pepper juice, from jars
- 3 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce
- 2 ciabatta rolls, halved horizontally
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, sliced
- 2 ounces salami
- 2 ounces prosciutto
- 2 ounces black forest ham
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh arugula
- Mix artichoke hearts, peperoncini, juice from peperoncini, onion, capers, oregano, and chili-garlic sauce in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange rolls, cut side up, on work surface.
- Spread artichoke mixture over, dividing equally.
- Divide provolone cheese, then deli meats and arugula between the bottom 2 halves.
- Cover each with roll tops.
- Cut sandwich diagonally in half and serve.