Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A restaurant-style, hearty sandwich that brings rave reviews! It's a little more work than your standard sandwich, but well worth it!
- 4 ciabatta rolls, sliced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Italian salad dressing
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 4 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- baby spinach leaves
- Brush chicken with Italian dressing.
- Grill or bake until fully cooked. Keep warm.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of mayo on the insides, both sides of the ciabatta rolls, and place mayo side down on a medium hot skillet, until the bread is golden brown.
- Assemble your sandwich: Chicken, cheese, tomato, baby spinach.