Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
My daughter absolutely loves this dessert pizza!
- 1 pizza dough
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1⁄4 cup crumb topping
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup softened butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Crumb Topping: Mix flour, sugar, brown sugar, and salt.
- Cut in butter until the topping resembles corn meal.
- Set topping aside.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread pizza dough on greased 12 inch pizza pan and prick with a fork 8- 10 times.
- Bake crust for 5 minutes.
- Remove pizza dough from oven and spread with cherry pie filling.
- Sprinkle with crumb topping Bake for an additional 20- 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
This was good--I used homemade pizza dough, and my family thought it was better than Ci Ci's! It was especially good with a glaze I added that I found online. All it is is 1 1/2 T milk, 3/4 cup confectioners sugar, and 1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract. I served it hot to my family, but the next day I tried it cold, and it was even better. Thanks for the recipe!
I used pizza dough recipe 11502. Everyone liked this Cherry Pizza. Thank you.
I liked this recipe but my daughter Mary *loved* it. She had 4 pieces. I used a Betty Crocker pizza crust mix.