Recipe by Miss Annie
This delicious sauce can be used on meats (especially grilled), or may be used as a dip, or on nachos. Whatever!!! Prep time does not include roasting green chiles.
Top Review by yogi
This sauce is absolutely fantastic on fish tacos! I wasn't sure what kind of chilies to use, so roasted some serranos and jalapenos. The only change I will make next time is to add more spicy chilies (maybe a little minced habanero?), only because I would like the extra kick. DS put this on his chicken fahitas and loved it too!
- 3 cups ranch dressing (I use Hidden Valley)
- 1⁄4 cup green chili, roasted, peeled and seeded (canned ok)
- 1⁄4 cup pickled jalapeno pepper, sliced (from a jar)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lime juice, fresh
- 3 tablespoons cilantro leaves, fresh, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, diced, and seeded (preferrably Roma)