Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love Chuy's dip and wanted a recipe. I took all the recipes I could find, bought some of the real stuff and made a bunch of batches. This is the closest i could get. No one can beat the real thing. You can adjust the jalepenos according to your taste. Also if you want a smoother texture, everything can be thrown in the blender after step 1. The longer is sits, the hotter it gets.
- Mix mayo, milk and ranch mix. Let stand for at least an hour.
- Chop chilies, jalapenos, and cilantro together.
- Mix in salt, garlic powder, and lime.
- Add chile mixture to ranch.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- The longer it sits, the hotter it gets.