- 1 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup chutney, plus
- 2 tablespoons chutney
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the rice by following the package directions; cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together the rice and next 5 ingredients.
- In another smaller bowl, mix together the oil and remaining ingredients; pour over rice mixture; toss gently to coat.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.