1/1 Photo of Chutney Rice
This is an excellent side dish which I adapted years ago from a recipe on a box of Uncle Ben's rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour chicken broth into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2Slowly add rice to broth (adding too quickly may cause a boil over).
- 3Reduce heat and simmer, covered 20 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat and add the chutney, raisins and curry powder and stir until well mixed.
- 5Let stand approximately 5 minutes for flavors to blend.
- 6Sprinkle with the toasted almonds before serving.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chutney Rice
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.9
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 434.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: