Not your typical party meatballs. I love to surprise my guests with a new twist on old favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs italian sweet sausage
- 2 cups fresh made breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1Combine sausage, breadcrumbs, eggs, cheese, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper.
- 2Shape into small cocktail size balls (about 100).
- 3Arrange on greased cookie sheet and bake at 400°F in a preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- 4While the meat balls are cooking, combine chutney and sour cream in a food processor until mixed but still lumpy.
- 5Heat sauce until hot, add meatballs and transfer to a chafing dish.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chutney Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (2015 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.1
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.9 mg
- Sodium 72.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper