Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This sweet snack is from Nestle's Crosse & Blackwell chutney.
- 1 (9 ounce) jarjar hot mango chutney
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups whole pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Place chutney in blender or food processor; cover and blend until smooth.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in chutney, sugar, curry powder, ginger and salt.
- Add pecans; stir until coated.
- Spread mixture evenly onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake, stirring halfway through, for 20 to 25 minutes or until pecans are toasted.
- Remove pecans immediately from baking sheet onto waxed paper; cool.
- Break into pieces.