Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I LOVE chutney and I have made this spread for a long time.!! This comes from a cookbook from St. John's Hospital in Detroit , Michigan . It is from the Fontbonne Auxilary Renaisannce Cuisine cookbook that I bought in 1981 !!!( I was 12 when I bought it !!!!! ) Easy and so good.. Enjoy
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup chopped chutney (chutnuk if available )
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- mix softened cream cheese with curry powder and mustard.
- toast almonds in small fry pan and add to cream cheese mixture with mustard.
- mix together well.
- Place in fridge at least 3 hours or overnight.
- put in seving bowl with crackers and enjoy !