Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple yet tasty chicken salad, from Make a Difference with Dole.
Make and share this Chutney Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Toss chicken, bell pepper, raisins, celery and onions in large bowl.
- Stir mayonnaise and chutney in small bowl until blended.
- Add to salad; toss to evenly coat.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
- Line 4 individual plates with lettuce leaves; top with salad.
Don't know where my mind has been, but here's another recipe I'd made [actually twice, now!] & forgot to review! This was one of the first recipes I'd made using mango chutney, & it turned out to be a great-tasting [different, yet!] chicken salad, & it's a recipe that I'll be keeping to make again! Many thanks!
LOVED the combination, true! Would NEVER about Mango Chutney and Chicken Salad together too! Definately different, thanks for sharing this! I HOPE other people don't give it a miss!