Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
BHG Dinnertime Express
- 1⁄4 cup mango chutney, snipped
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts or 2 cups cooked turkey breast, chopped
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- lettuce leaf
- fresh sweet cherries (optional)
- In a large bowl combine the chutney, mayonnaise dressing, and currey powder. Add chicken, grapes, and toasted almonds; toss gently to coat.
- Serve chicken mixture on lettuce leaves. If desired, garnish with cherries.
The mango chutney and curry powder is a nice touch to spice up normal chicken salad. I had to go for a little more mayo than listed, but other than, very tasty.