Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
A nice, classy luncheon sandwich. My husband and I also like to take this to work for lunch. A fancier brown-bag idea.
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons commercial chutney, chopped (or use your own canned chutney)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 6 commercial plain croissants, cut in half horizontally
- alfalfa sprout
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, add the first 3 ingredients; stir to combine.
- Add in chopped chicken; stir to combine.
- Season if needed, with salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture on the bottom halves of croissants.
- Top with alfalfa sprouts and then tops of croissants.