Recipe by Oolala
From a church cookbook that I picked up at a book sale called "Cooking with Grace," submitted by Karin Brandewie. Simple preparation that utilizes prepared chutney. The cookbook says that "this is delicious and easy to make and it goes well with rice".
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chutney, chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken cutlets in a single layer in a shallow, buttered 10" baking dish.
- Rub the chicken with butter and brown under the broiler for 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend together the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 45 minutes, basting frequently.