Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Delicious fried churros, a tradition from Spain.
Make and share this Churros from Spain (Authentic) recipe from Food.com.
- We heat water with salt in a large saucepan. When it begins to boil add the flour, previously screened, along with yeast. Stir the mixture intensively with a wooden spoon. Continue cooking over low heat until, by moving the pot, we verify that the mass does not stick to the walls of the container.
- Then, add the whole eggs, stirring vigorously until it is all very well blended.
- In a hot pan with oil and abundant (the coils are swimming in oil), and using a syringe to churros pastry bag or a heavy fabric and a curled lip, we form the coils directly on the oil. When after a minute they turn around. We let it cook until well browned and crispy to the touch.
- We took the fry churros and drain on a colander or strainer.
- The available at the source in which we will serve and, once placed, sprinkle with sugar.
- We accompany the churros with a cup of hot chocolate or with a little melted chocolate coating over a water bath.
Hello from Portugal, I just live across the border of Northern Spain, and often have these wonderful Churros, that goes perfectly with the Spanish hot chocolate, any time of the year, but especially in the winter. Thank you for posting, Now I can make them myself.