Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious fried churros, a tradition from Spain.
Make and share this Churros from Spain (Authentic) recipe from Food.com.
- We heat water with salt in a large saucepan. When it begins to boil add the flour, previously screened, along with yeast. Stir the mixture intensively with a wooden spoon. Continue cooking over low heat until, by moving the pot, we verify that the mass does not stick to the walls of the container.
- Then, add the whole eggs, stirring vigorously until it is all very well blended.
- In a hot pan with oil and abundant (the coils are swimming in oil), and using a syringe to churros pastry bag or a heavy fabric and a curled lip, we form the coils directly on the oil. When after a minute they turn around. We let it cook until well browned and crispy to the touch.
- We took the fry churros and drain on a colander or strainer.
- The available at the source in which we will serve and, once placed, sprinkle with sugar.
- We accompany the churros with a cup of hot chocolate or with a little melted chocolate coating over a water bath.