Recipe by OveGlove
Tired of campfire S'Mores? Me neither! but here's a new alternative to the ol' campfire s'more. It's as good as the carnival Churros... but it's not fried!
Top Review by um-um-good
the flavour of these was good; however, they were super hard to cook. it seemed like the outside cooked way too fast, which meant the inside was doughy. i gave up on the idea and just squished each piece of dough flat, filled them with the cinnamon & brown sugar mix-pinched the seams together & made pockets, then fried them in oil.
- 1 package of raw biscuit dough (any brand or type)
- cinnamon-sugar mixture
- melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Take 2 biscuits worth of dough and roll them together in a LONG SKINNY log-- remember, these will PUFF.
- Roll the"biscuit log" around a long metal rod-- such as a hanger or hot dog roaster and roast over the campfire, or other fire source.
- Once the biscuit is mostly cooked, but not burnt, wait for the biscuit to cool After the biscuit is cooled tear off a piece.
- Dip the piece in the melted butter, then into the cinnamon and sugar.