1/1 Photo of Churrasco Strip Steak With Chimichurri Sauce
10 hrs 30 mins
This citrus and pesto like recipe is from one of our favorite local restaurant's "Dinosaur BBQ". It is using their bottled marinade. For those who have received a package from me, I have included this sauce. For those who have not--never fear, I am including the web address so that you can enjoy it too. Go to www.dinobbq.com .. also, look for other "Dinosaur" recipes using their sauces under me or my hubby Rickv.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (10 -12 ounce) beef strip steaks
- 1 cup dinosaur bbq mojito marinade
- 1Start early in the Morning, remove the boot strap tendon sometimes found on the outside edge of the steaks.
- 2Pour on marinade and let them stand all day.
- 3Using parsley leaves fill measuring cup to make 1 full packed cup.
- 4Mix together all sauce ingredients except oil in a food processor or blender to form a paste.
- 5Dribble in a little oil at a time until fully blended.
- 6Taste, add more seasonings if desired.
- 7Set aside.
- 8Take steaks out of marinade and pat dry.
- 9Grill on hot grill until medium-rare (Ok, Hubby teases me, I like mine a little more done than that).
- 10Serve with some sauce spooned over each steak.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Churrasco Strip Steak With Chimichurri Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1441 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1141.4
- Calories from Fat 883
- Total Fat 98.1 g
- Saturated Fat 25.2 g
- Cholesterol 229.6 mg
- Sodium 1313.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 59.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh Italian parsley