Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I think this recipe is as old as I am, lol. We have had these on our Xmas desserts list as far back as I can remember. Very sweet and chocolaty.
- Melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.
- Stir in butter and peanut butter. Let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Roll into 2 inch thick logs, roll into icing sugar, cover with wax paper and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut into 1/2 inch slices and store in airtight container.
- Freezes for up to 2 months.