Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great for an Easter treat!!
Make and share this Church Windows recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped mini marshmallows (colorful)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- Melt chocolate chips and butter, stir well.
- Add nuts and marshmallows.
- Cool slightly and pour on waxed paper.
- Shape into a roll.
- chill and slice.
- Enjoy, and please share.
This was good, but I would change a few things next time. I would use less butter; probaby 1/4 cup. I would increase the marshmallows to about 1 1/2 cups. Definitely let the chocolate cool some before folding in the nuts and marshmallows otherwise the marshamallows melt then it won't look like church windows, but more like fudge.