Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Submitted by: Judy Larson
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 10 1⁄2 ounces colored miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- Melt margarine and chocolate chips over water (or in microwave) and cool.
- Pour and mix with marshmallows, nuts and coconut.
- Pour on wax paper and form into rolls.
- Refrigerate, remove wax paper, and cut into slices, and serve.
I made this recipe for everyone else. I don't even much like marsh mallows, nuts or coconut. But I really wanted to see how they looked when cut. And because chocolate was envolved I had to try one. And wow! are they good. I can hardly stay out of them. I think I will even make them when there is no special occation. The combination and ratio of ingredients is perfect! I tried to get a picture, its not the best, but at least you get an idea how they look when cut.